Quantcast

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

PSaMP at Kennywood

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

The Steel Phantom rules. And no, I don't call it The Phantom's Revenge. It'll always be the Steel Phantom.

And I got to cut in front of like a hundred people for no good reason. All the way to the front car. Something about people wanting to ride at the same time, so they needed a pair to get in front of them.

Enter me and my brother...

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm old, so I don't like the Steel Phantom.

Thunderbolt and the barely-strapped in Jack Rabbit for me. (I consider it one of the bravest feats of my life that my friend and I switch seats on the Jack Rabbit on the flat part of the track that curves when you look over the little lake, just before you drop back down.)

You better be going to the Potato Patch! And the corn dog place!