Quantcast

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Mini Pony of the Day 8-28-07

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


I'm giving you the MPotD early today. Real early.

I have to repair the tin metal roof on my parents' house, so I wanted to get this out of the way as early as possible.

I'm also planning on posting a breakdown of the MMCNY ratings, seeing as how the column is still in its development stages, and I haven't done a breakdown/analysis of the number of motorcycle helmets yet. If I have time today, it will be up.

I used to be a tin metal roofer. Yeah, I remember that...day.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

1 comment:

Sheena Beaston said...

yeah. and i used to be a documentary filmmaker.

making shorts about mini ponies set to the ear-massaging pipes of james hetfield