Quantcast

Friday, November 28, 2008

Dorks Love the Steelers

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!



Tons of people love the Steelers. From toddlers, to birds to hamsters...Steelers love is anywhere you look.

Now, even nerdy-ass dorks are getting in on the love.

I have no idea what this is from, but some weird things are sitting in front of a train, while one of them lauds the team from Pittsburgh. The other two dig Tampa Bay and Green Bay, so I'll cleverly have to side with the Steelers fan.

Can anyone tell me what the hell this is?

/recovering from Thanksgiving. Bear with me.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

2 comments:

Cotter said...

I don't about all this, but I do know that Samie and JohnJohn are severely misguided.

/also recovering

Unknown said...

That is something from the online game/virtual thingy "Club Penguin".