Quantcast

Friday, November 14, 2008

People Still Play Golden Tee?

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!



I'm amazed that people still play Golden Tee, let alone upload their shot to the Internet. I mean, I know it makes sense when you're 10 beers deep at the bar, but c'mon! Look at the description on the Youtube page:


JRH hits an amazing shot at HOOTERS MONROEVILLE, PITTSBURGH, PA!


At Hooters, nonetheless. How are you playing Golden Tee and not chatting up the waitresses? Or at least playing Big Buck Hunter?

Really, this was just excuse to link to one of the best things ever on the Internet.


I figure we'll kick off the night with some Golden Tee! I am going to smack the shit out of that little white ball! It's going to be so f**king loud! I'll bet I can drive that pretend golf ball 600 f**king yards tonight! I'm that f**king pumped!


Actually, yeah...it's Friday...I can definitely go for some Golden Tee.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

1 comment:

Cotter said...

Dude, Big Buck Hunter = best happy hour game ever. I wish I had one in front of me right now. I'd go on a killing spree.