Quantcast

Friday, November 14, 2008

Mini Pony of the Day 11-14-08

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


Today's picture comes from my buddy Vince at the fantastic Pesonen and the Pens. They're truly doing the Lord's work over there. And by Lord's work, I do mean Janne's face Photoshopped onto Jesus' body like in that cult song I found.

Yeah, I've used this awesome picture before, but that was when 100% of you didn't read this blog (literally in the infant days of PSaMP). Now is a good time to recycle.

Those little buggers look so comfortable. I've got awhile before I can get back into bed.

These links will help you get through your Friday.

I'm on MPIE. [OFTOT]

Shootout win for the Pens over the Flyers last night. [The Pensblog]

The Lakers = Quantum of Solace. [Lake Show Life]

According to my buddy Moondog, Elisabetta Gregoraci is "brutally hot" (tons of bikinis in that...so be careful at work). [Moondog Sports]

PEDs are one thing, but who are the top athletes who ruined their careers with straight drugs? [Gunaxin]

The top 8 worst gifts for the sports fan in your life. [InGameNow]

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: