Quantcast

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sidney Crosby is Good at Soccer, Too

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

Last season, there were a ton of articles that chronicled how the Pens and other teams got loose before big hockey games. I'd search for those articles, but I'm a lazy piece of shit.

However, I found a picture that I remember seeing last year. It shows Petr Sykora, Jordan Staal, Ryan Malone, Evgeni Malkin and Max Talbot('s little face behind Sykora's mouth) partaking in a little soccer action before a game. And you thought I was shitting you about the hockey/soccer articles.



Now, we see that Sid has soccer skillz as well. Watch him dribble the hell out of a soccer ball.



And why wouldn't Sid be good at soccer? For all you Sid haters out there, he already has the diving part down pat (amirite, amirite?).

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: