Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mini Pony of the Day 11-20-08

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


Dude, I would SO go fishing from the back of a mini pony. Even fake, paper fishing.

Or I would just sit at my desk, and give you these links to read:

NFL QBs as Food Network Stars. Of course, Big Ben is that fat douchebag from the TGI Friday's commercials. [HHR]

Win a Chris Bosh jersey from my boy Cuzzy. [Cuzoogle]

Night terror James Harrison Photoshop. [OFTOT]

Coco Crisp loves that he's going from Boston to Kansas City. That's a first. [The Sports Culture]

Thursday Night Special. [DC Steeler Nation]

If you write a website, check to see if you're a guy or girl. PSaMP is 88% man, baby. [Sean's Ramblings]

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

5 comments:

Get Fresh Designs said...

We think http://dugefreshrants.blogspot.com/ is written by a woman (70%).

damn.

Sheena Beaston said...

We think http://sheenabeaston.blogspot.com/ is written by a man (90%).

Doug, wanna swap?

Get Fresh Designs said...

I think that would be best.

I'm all man, baby!

Cotter said...

We think http://rockstarforhire.blogspot.com/ is written by a man (84%)

As opposed to the man behind OFTOT, who is probably only about 60% man...the other 40% being machine. What's up now?

Anonymous said...

It's that time of year again!

Time to mark your Calendars for 2009 -

Black History Month - February

Asian Pacific Heritage Month - May

Native American Heritage Month - November

National Hispanic Heritage Month - Sept. 15 to Oct. 15

Happy Holidays!

The Diversity Group