Quantcast

Monday, November 10, 2008

Mini Pony of the Day 11-10-08

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


The Google Image Search result says this photo comes from this blog, but I don't have the time to find where exactly it is. I would climb over so many fences to pet a mini pony. This dude has the right idea.

Still getting back into the swing of things after my sister's wedding, so I'm swamped at work. I'll be right in a bit.

Read on:

Way too many "things that were not awesome." [One For The Other Thumb]

Fantastic link. Fake sports stars' HS yearbook photos. Nightmare Fuel Greg Oden. [The Sports Culture]

The Detroit Lions are now in Division 1-AA. [Moondog Sports]

Obama ballin' on election day. [NESW Sports]

Fighting goalies. [Gunaxin]

Dude from TrojanWare and Fanhouse talks to HHR. [Hugging Harold Reynolds]

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: