Quantcast

Friday, March 14, 2008

Classic Mini Pony of the Day 3-14-08

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


(originally published on 3-14-07)


I can't stand people who use the word gestimate (Ed's note: or guesstimate...or perhaps guestimate. Some combination of guess and estimate). Or the people who say "it is what it is." Thanks for telling me a whole lot of NOTHING. It honestly makes no sense. I can't stand it. Oh...here's the Mini Pony of the Day. Thumbelina, the world's smallest horse. Sweet!


(Editor's note: The MPotD was awful at the beginning. This was day 2, and PSaMP still hadn't had a clear direction. I thought it could be a place where I could vent my frustrations, or everything I was pissed about aside from daily sports musings. I was mistaken. Still, "gestimate" and "it is what it is" continue to irk me.)

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: