Quantcast

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

This Band Sucks

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!



You can hate me for this post. I'll allow it.

I don't quite have the energy to offer my opinions on anything right now. I had (perhaps) too much fun last night, overslept...rushed to work...and am exhausted.

Sure, I could talk about the Penguins clinching a playoff berth, or continue the discussion of Dan Rooney's poorly-worded defense of James Harrison, or the fact that the Pirates will begin their season without major free-agent B.K. Kim.

Instead, enjoy this video. It has nothing to do with anything, save for the fact that the band's name is Steeler. I never heard of this "band" before. I never want to hear of it again.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: