Quantcast

Monday, March 17, 2008

Classic Mini Pony of the Day 3-17-08

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


(originally published on 5-19-07)


Wow. I missed the boat on this one. This would have been perfect for St. Patty's Day. Pretend its March, and I'm right on time with this picture.

If/when I get a mini pon(ies), I will dye their hooves black and gold.


(Editor's note: St. Patty's Day was only a few days after starting the site, so I didn't find this picture til May. It worked perfectly to have this post as MPotD, because the St. Patty's Day post from last year includes a Youtube video that has since been taken down.

Happy St. Patty's Day! Drink 15 for me...and I'll do the same for you.)

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: