Quantcast

Thursday, March 13, 2008

PSaMP Is One

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


On this day, one year ago, PSaMP was birthed. Thanks to the Penguins staying in Pittsburgh, I decided to start a place to vent my frustrations, discuss some local-sports oddities and enjoy images of kickass little horses.

Thanks to everyone who has ever read PSaMP. Although I started the site for myself, in the end, its really about you, the reader.

If you are new to PSaMP, try the About PSaMP/FAQ section.

This is all you're getting out of me today regarding the anniversary.

The first Classic MPotD is coming up.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

2 comments:

getfreshdesigns said...

Happy Birthday PSaMP! Go to the bar and do your one shot.

Anonymous said...

happy belated anniversary again, sir