Quantcast

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sign Gheorghe Muresan

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


In light of the Yankees signing Billy Crystal to play against Pittsburgh on Thursday, I'm pleading the Pirates organization to make a splash themselves.

Sign Gheorghe Muresan.

I know the Pirates front office hasn't listened to the fans in, oh, 15+ years, but now is the time to hear our voice. In Muresan's case, we'd at least get a former athlete rather than his fellow My Giant headliner, better known as the guy who brought us Analyze That.

We only need him for like a one-day contract. I'm not saying to invest an entire season on Muresan's rock-solid knees. Just enough to intimidate the hell outta the Yanks.

If Crystal lights up the Buccos, I will give up my undying allegiance to the team.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: