Quantcast

Friday, March 21, 2008

Poor Excuse For A Post

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


Several posts you should read...because I said so.

Good win by Pitt yesterday. The 18-0 run in the first half was awe-inspiring. I want to believe in this team so bad, and could conceivably win any matchup presented to them. However, I've been hurt by this team too often in the Jamie Dixon/Ben Howland-era to get my hopes up.
Apparently, Pitt won because they rank #6 on Endless Simmer's Top Drunk Food by NCAA Tourney school. The South Side Slope (pictured above) from Fatheads boosted Pitt's standing. Primanti's wasn't on the list, I guess because they didn't want a school appearing twice. We would've had the #1 and #6 seeds locked down.

Also, be sure to head over to One for the Other Thumb, where my buddy Cotter is now riping off emulating SI's Pop Culture Grid. I was a panelist for the first installment, and you can catch it at the link provided.

Huge matchup tomorrow for the Pens. Devils need to go down. In fire.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

1 comment:

Cotter said...

Dude, all I'm saying is -

1. I wouldn't be the first blogger to rip off someone else's shit...but at least I try and put a personal touch on it...I mean...yeah alright, it's crap. I admit.

2. What about Eat 'n Park potato pancakes? Did they make the list? They better have...mmmmm...Eat 'n Park...