Quantcast

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Art Rooney > Me

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

I've told y'all a million times, I classify my PSaMP writing as "stream of consciousness sportsblogging." I don't have a schedule, I rarely know what I'm gonna post about when I wake up each morning and I write as I'm thinking. The only editing is to correct typos and blatant lies.

Correction. I do have set posts, in the MPotD and football season's MMCNY. But its the other posts I'm talking about. Like this one, for example. I always try to get you something interesting by mid-day, but I'm struggling right now. So enjoy this ancient interview with Art Rooney until I find something that sparks my interest.

Email me something and I'll post about it today. At some point.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: