Quantcast

Monday, September 29, 2008

Mini Pony of the Day 9-29-08

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


Kickass. From the looks of it, we've got a Belgian celebrity at PSaMP today. Fun.

I'm shitting my britches about this game, and I'm finding it hard to focus on anything, so I'm just giving you the goods:

If you haven't watched the pregame show, remember to do so. [PSaMP]

Remember Rashard Mendenhall's infamous text to Ray Rice? This link will be the funniest thing you read today. Try to not cry from laughter...its impossible. [You Lay On The Ice Like A Broad!]

Anquan Boldin is alright after being knocked out cold in yesterday's game. Thankfully. That was a ridiculous hit. [SPORTSbyBROOKS]

Jeez, we don't need Sergei gone for the season. Say it with me; Only six weeks, only six weeks, only six weeks... [Sportsnet]

I used to be a big Cris Carter fan. Then he threatened Will Leitch a few months back. Now, he's flat out lying. Mighty fall, Carter. [Awful Announcing]

Golf claps for Pat for sticking with another awful Pirates season. Your ('08) torment is over, buddy. [WHYGAVS]

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

1 comment:

Pat said...

You'd think I'd feel less stressed today with the season ending, but oddly, I have a splitting headache. Maybe it's all that "perspective" piling up. Damn, the Pirates suck.