Quantcast

Friday, September 5, 2008

Mini Pony of the Day 9-5-08

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


Where is this place? It looks like heaven! Tons of mini horses. A waterfall. I need to be there. Especially today, now that summer hours are over at work. Goodbye, leaving at noon on Fridays. Hello staying until 5. Gross.

Shoot me an email today...I'm bored. Or just read these links:

Awesome interview with Olympian Ric Blas Jr. from Guam by my buddy Sean. Pretty humble kid. [Sean's Ramblings]

The Friday Football Foodie makes its triumphant return! God, I love football. [Playing the Field]

I'm in an all-Steelers bloggers fantasy football league. Check out our answers in MPIE. [One For The Other Thumb]

Big problems in Nashville for the Predators. Could have implications in the NHL vs. KHL war. [Faceoff Factor]

LaRon Landry, who I think rules, got run over by Brandon Jacobs last night. One of the few highlights in an otherwise event-less game. [Busted Coverage]

I love Manny Ramirez. This video of him translating for a teammate is awesome. [Larry Brown Sports]

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: