Quantcast

Monday, September 22, 2008

Mini Pony of the Day 9-22-08

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


Yes! Drinking from the lake with your buds is the thing to do. I'm glad I found a picture that made me smile, because that Steelers loss will have me in a depression til at least Wednesday. Bear with me.

Put your face directly in front of these links:

Thanks to my buddy Rob, who hit me up with a ticket to Yankee Stadium on Saturday. I'm a Pirates fan, but I was kinda pissed that I never got to go to the Stadium (seeing that I now live in NYC). I even made it to Shea this year before it gets torn down, so it was awesome to go to the last day game (and last walk off win) in Yankee Stadium History. Here's more Yankee Stadium stuff. [SPORTSbyBROOKS]

And more about that depressing Steelers loss. [One For The Other Thumb]

This subject line pretty much sums up the game. [Hockey, Football and Stiletto Shoes]

Sergei Gonchar is injured. Glad Ryan Whitney isn't injur...oh. [Empty Netters]

Troy's interception was better, but that WAS a sick play, Brian Dawkins. [The 700 Level]

So yeah, Pitt won this weekend. [Pitt Blather]

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Sergei Gonchar is injured. Glad Ryan Whitney isn't injur...oh


That made me laugh out loud