Quantcast

Friday, September 19, 2008

Mario Lemieux, Tony Fernandez and Bea Arthur Made the Best PSA Ever

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!



1988 ruled.

When else would you be able to see Mario Lemieux, Tony Fernandez AND Bea Arthur in a commercial together? They really don't make PSAs like they used to.

I'm just shocked that Mario and Tony were both taller than Bea Arthur. The only Bea Arthur reference I have is from my years of watching Golden Girls (great stuff) with my grandma back in the day, and I woulda just guessed that she would tower over both Lemieux and Fernandez like she did to everyone else on that show.

God, the 80s were awesome.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

5 comments:

Loser Domi said...

I'm not even sure hwta that was supposed to be an ad for.

And congrats on the Deadspinnage. If this is your first time, feel free to shriek like a Japanese schoolgirl

Loser Domi said...

hwta= what

tecmo said...

Haha thanks man.

Nah, I've been on Deadspin quite a bit.

/not trying to sound like a pompous dick

Still is nice to be recognized by the big boys each time it happens, though.

Sean Leahy said...

Might be the greatest thing my eyes have ever seen

Anonymous said...

Scratch the "Might be" in sean's previous comment....that is THE greatest thing my eyes have ever seen.
god bless the 80's PSA!!!