Quantcast

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Magic is Only Cool When Beer and the Steelers are Involved

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!



I'm not gonna lie, magic freaks me out from time to time. Sure, card tricks blow my mind, and I'm almost sure that Criss Angel is Jesus, but magic is just...weird.

However, if you can somehow combine magic, beer and the Steelers, well...I just might tune in.

The fellow in this video is named Al Hastings, and he's obviously trying to convert me into a magic-lover. With merely a Terrible Towel and a camera mounted on the shelf or some shit, Al makes beer...uh...magically appear (sorry). This dude would be a hit in section 521 at Heinz.

I kinda need to learn this trick.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where wouldn't this dude be a hit, free beer? Beer alone is magical, but free beer is better

getfreshdesigns said...

I agree, I want some free beer. Send this guy to my house.

Anonymous said...

As long as it isn't shitty beer like Bud Light, or something then it becomes black magic or something not so good.