Quantcast

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Players of the (Last) Week

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

I forgot to mention that last week, Willie Parker and LaMarr Woodley dominated the AFC. They were, respectively, AFC Offensive and Defensive Players of the Week.

Last year, I had a habit of recognizing each Steelers player who was recognized with this honor by posting a picture of them with a chick or two (you can find them all at that last link). Excuse my tardiness on the Week 1 announcements. Here's my homage to both players. Woodley needs to take better pictures, as there are none on the Internet that I could find of him with even one lass. So his face gets pasted onto the same Willie Parker one.

Troy is up for it this week. Hope he makes it so I can crush some more MS Paint!


PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

2 comments:

getfreshdesigns said...

that is one sweet MSPaint picture.

Cotter said...

There are no words for this...hahaha