Quantcast

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Big Ben is a Human Wrecking Ball

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


It's amazing how much a unique-looking fatass like Ben Roethlisberger looks like so many weird people. Remember Ben in Rock Band 2?

Well, Ben also resembles a dude on one of my favorite shows, Human Wrecking Balls on G4. The HWBs are Paul and Craig Pumphrey, dudes who have made their name by, well, breaking things with their bodies. Craig is a balding oldass, but his younger brother Paul, known for his shoulder ram, is a complete monster.

The premise of the show is to let these guys go up against man-made things like airplanes, cars, offices, bars, movie theaters...and just try and destroy everything with only their fists, feet, shoulders, heads, etc. More or less, the show kicks major ass.

Paul (above, right), also bears a striking similarity to Big Ben Roethlisberger. If Big Ben can axe-kick, punch or shoulder ram through the Cardinals on Sunday, the metamorphosis is complete.

Badass video below will let you non-watchers in on the sweetness of this show. Oh, and new episode tonight at 10:30 PM. I really can't wait.



PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tecmo, have you considered you may just have a man-crush on Benny?

tecmo said...

Oh hell yes. I'd probably have a man-crush on any Steeler, save for maybe Willie Colon or Chris Kemoeatu. Including that fatass Big Ben.

I also have a crazy tv-crush (?) on HWBs. Compelling. TV.

Anonymous said...

I love that show and I thought the same damn thing. thanks for agreeing with me, my wife said no but u believe!

Anonymous said...

I dont see it, maybe 2nd cousins twice removed?