Quantcast

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mini Pony of the Day 1-27-09

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


Wow...I'm never going to run out of badass pictures of mini ponies. This one might be the cutest ever.

I'll shut down the blog when I exhaust the Internet's supply.

Supply these links to your eyes:

Rich Eisen ain't down. [OFTOT]

More Stanford Tree goodness. [The Sports Culture]

Gary Payton says Kevin Garnett isn't an All-Star? [NESW Sports]

Steelers Director of Football Operations Kevin Colbert IS a monster and deserves a ton of credit. No joke, Steve. [Steve is Alive]

Madden 09 picks the Steelers. I played my sister on Sunday...I was the Steelers, she was the Cards. I won, too. I also beat her 91-85, and had 948 yards passing and 10 TDs with Donovan McNabb and the Eagles. [Sportsocracy]

Alex Rodriguez at a Florida State frat party in 1998. Awwwful lotta whiteys in that picture. [Deadspin]

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

1 comment:

Cotter said...

Dude, that dog looks a little bit like Nikki, only smaller. Bonus.