Quantcast

Friday, January 9, 2009

Wiener Dogs Are So Much Cooler Than Chargers Fans

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


Wow, I really don't know what to do with myself now that the Steelers have a game this weekend. Last weekend had me all sorts of pumped up for football, only to remember that we had a bye. I watched some football, found out who we were going to play, and immediately started thinking of Steelers/Chargers scenarios. But now the game is almost here. We could count down in hours if we really wanted to.

I'm out of the loop, though. It seems like it's been awhile since we saw the Steelers play, probably because all we've had to survive on is Ben Roethlisberger's concussion and why the hell he was bowling after the injury.

Then, my friend TheStarterWife reminded me about something totally sweet.

Only fairies cheer for the Chargers!

Come on now...we have some ridiculous characters at Heinz Field, but you wouldn't make it past the main gate without getting a royal beatdown if you wore fairy wings to the game.

So I trekked over to Youtube to find at least one thing that was cooler than fairy Chargers fans. The end result...wiener dogs are way cooler than fairy Chargers fans. Evidence is below.



Go Steelers.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: