Quantcast

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Gavin Took His Steelers Allegiance to Tian'anmen Square

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!



Waking up all hungover at 1 in the afternoon is only badass when you get an email and video from dear friend Gavin in China. Here's what I got:


It's Tian'anmen Square. You have to wake up early to get a bus to _____ (the last one leaves at 10 am) or you end up taking a very expensive cab because it is 2 hours away. I'm gonna head out there tomorrow, hopefully. I mean, I'm not gonna drink tonight, so I should be able to get up early.


Hmmm, what's the blank part? Is that a tease?

I guess you'll find out eventually.

Go Steelers.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hyped it up very nice!! check out this and hype for me please http://www.ctsportspicks.com/articles/Super-Bowl-Odds-Breakdown.cfm