Quantcast

Friday, January 16, 2009

Pittsburgh Zoo Animals Will Show You What's Up

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!



I guess the Pittsburgh Zoo didn't take too kindly to the fact that stupid Ravens fans were trying to snake our idea of getting team support from animals.

So we got elephants and sea lions, bitches!

At first, I'm thinking, "What does an elephant eating a Here We Go, Steelers sign have to do with supporting the team?" Then, I quit caring about that part because sea lions start furiously twirling Terrible Towels with their mouths. So I smiled really hard and forgot about the sign.

I can watch those sea lions spin around about a million more times. This has severely lessened my anxiety about the upcoming game.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those sea lions are badass!

tecmo said...

I know, right?