Quantcast

Friday, January 30, 2009

Mini Pony of the Day 1-30-09

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


This looks Photoshopped as hell, but that won't stop me from using it. The two chicks in the back both get their own...

...Hey, baby. Hey, baby.

The first half of this link dump is going to be ridiculously self-serving. Just warning you:

I took part in MPIE. [OFTOT]

My socks are at Sean's place. [Sean's Ramblings]

Yesterday's MPotD, I linked to a list of blogger Twitters. Here's another badass list that I'm on courtesy of my buddy Rockabye. Follow my Twitter here. [The Arena]

Stacy Keibler has broken my heart. She picks the Cards. [Moondog Sports]

Super Bowl WAG trivia contest. [The World of Isaac]

David Wells hates Joe Torre? [Josh Q. Public]

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the MPoTD photo, which one is the mini-pony?

Anonymous said...

In the MPoTD photo, which one is the mini-pony?