Quantcast

Monday, January 12, 2009

Mini Pony of the Day 1-12-09

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


I took this picture while we were taping the [Unnamed] Steelers Pregame Show on Saturday. Be sure to tune in to David Letterman at some point this week...Former Yankee Billy Crystal is doing something with a mini horse.

He should just read these links on air:

Cotter's take on the win. [OFTOT]

Why did the Broncos bring in another offensive genius? [Sharapova's Thigh]

Joey Graham is "The Wrestler." [Cuzoogle]

The SEC still has a bright future. [Moondog Sports]

A few weekend images. [HHR]

Tony Dungy is a good man. Classy, classy individual. [Fox Sports]

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

2 comments:

getfreshdesigns said...

I was tempted to test out the DVR and rewind and snap a picture, but I had to get a beer.

tiny350Z said...

Same here... but I thought of you when I saw it... Does that count?