Quantcast

Thursday, January 15, 2009

LaMarr Woodley is a Douchebag?

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


One of our favorite big-armed pass rushing OLBs was on NFL Live last night, talking about something, something, something, blah blah blah football.

Oh, it was LaMarr Woodley, and I was too distracted by his annoyingly loud Tapout shirt that I failed to pay attention to what he was saying. Probably had to do with the Ravens, or the playoffs, or something of that ilk.

Really, LaMarr? Tapout? You couldn't find any Ed Hardy shirts instead? I don't know how you guys do it back in Michigan, but I don't usually associate the Steelers with douchebag shirts. Get yourself some Carhartt if you wanna fit it.

Or I guess LaMarr thought the AFC Championship was played in some Staten Island club. He's young and hasn't been to this level of the game before, so I guess I'll let it slide.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

3 comments:

Cotter said...

Ridic! That shirt is louder than Joey Porter's mouth!

At least it wasn't a Ducati shirt, though. Ducati is for motorcycles, not apparel. Just ask Ben.

P.O. said...

1) joey porter's mouth is hilarious

2) maybe TAPOUT paid him to wear it

Anonymous said...

a real professional wouldnt be put off by what a person is wearing.